This activity uses listening and the Hunger Games to help students practice the unreal conditional in English. The "If...then" format is used, and students will love to watch the exciting clip of the Hunger Games! This activity gives practice on listening for details, writing sentences, and then writing a short paragraph. The worksheet that goes along with the video is downloadable and is below the clip.The formatting looks wrong on the example, but when downloaded into Word, it will look right.Click here to download, or look below to preview the worksheet. If you like this, please try out the NEW Man of Steel Classroom Activity!
- T/F: Katniss (the older girl) cares for her sister.
- T/F: Katniss is chosen for the Hunger Games.
- T/F: The Hunger Games are wonderful contests.
- T/F: Only one person can survive the Hunger Games.
- T/F: Katniss thinks the same way as the blond boy.